- "If I would have to rate Dr. Rockman on a scale of 1 through 10. I would rate him a 10. He is such a great listener, very patient and flexible with appointments. He was able to help me when nobody else could. He got me through depression, death of my mother and separation from my daughter. Will help you too. Found me a great psychiatrist. Great over all I would highly recommend him."
V.Z. of Laguna Woods
- "I was thinking of you this week as I applied a few lessons learned from
our many sessions and wanted to just say a Big Thank you."
C.V. of San Juan Capistrano
- "I came to Dr. Rockman a number of months ago after a failed relationship. I was depressed and overweight with several medical issues. With Dr Rockmans common sense approach and support, I am no longer depressed, my medical conditions have improved greatly and I have lost 40 pounds. I am very grateful for his help."
S.D. of Newport Beach
- "When my husband and I came to see Dr. Rockman we believed our marriage was finished. We went through 7 weeks of marriage therapy. Dr. Rockman was caring, but tough. He gave us communication techniques and skills that enabled us to turn our relationship around. I'm not saying it was easy, but thanks to Dr Rockman's help we are back on the right path again."
M.R. of Laguna Niguel
- "I came in feeling hopeless, but left feeling HOPEFUL. It's a great feeling."
E. B. of Mission Viejo
- "Caring and Compassionate. He made me feel comfortable and safe."
L. K. of Dana Point
- "We are so pleased with our Son's progress with Dr. Rockman. Our Son now has a smile on his face. It's Priceless."
Mr & Mrs R. P. of Huntington Beach
- "I have dealt with a variety of difficulties and struggles during my time with you. You have helped me sort through the details of my issues in a positive way that has helped me make the sometime difficult, but right decisions in my life. You have opened me up to a new way of thinking and confidence I have not had before. I thank you…"
M.E. of Laguna Beach